Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Card A Day Blog Valentine's Day Theme

Today is my designer day at Card A Day and our theme is Valentine's Day. I saw these beautiful cards on Lisa's Creative Corner and a plan was born.

There were these cute jelly jars that I had washed and stashed for a future project.

I filled the jars with red and white jelly beans. A belly band was created using our new scallop punch (I love the this punch) and Cranberry card stock and White Daisy cardstock stamped using the Holiday Tags (D1560).



Little 3" x 3" note cards were created for this project or could be used with any special treat for your special someone. Again the scallop punch was used with Cranberry cardstock. Happy Valentine's Day sentiment (Holiday Tags (D1560)) was stamped across the bottom of a 3" x 3" card base and the Cranberry piece was attached atop. Cranberry Baker's Twine accents this little card.

I am looking forward to creating more of these little cards and treat jars - Easter and Mother's Day and Father's Day -- so many ideas, so little time.


1 comment:

  1. Super cute Note cards and a really cute package to give to someone special :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, Shirley