Monday, July 29, 2013

Artbooking and Halloween

There are so many cute diecut images on the new Artbooking Cricut cartridge (available August 1st) and I want to try them all. Here I am starting with a little Halloween card - okay, maybe I got carried away --

I started with a Black 6" x 6" card base and using last year's Halloween special paper, I created the mat.

The haunted house, web and scalloped mat were cut from a piece of For Always patter paper - don't you just love how the paper packets work well together.

A black button, Tulle ribbon (which is retiring so get it while it is still available) along the edge of the scallop edge of the sentiment piece and under the button add a little more texture.

The googly eyes are added for fun.

The windows on the haunted house were filled with liquid glass and small clear sparkles were centered in each scallop.

 A web and the sentiment 'boo' with a little pumpkin creates an interesting inside for this card.



I used the Sweet Sunday sketch challenge sketch #189.

Remember -- there are only a few more days to enter my Artbooking Cricut cartridge giveaway - click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, Shirley