Saturday, January 21, 2012

Use Your Stash Blog Hop

If you are joining us for the "Use Your Stash Blog Hop" you are right on track. WELCOME! You should be coming from Debi's Blog.

If you get lost along the way you can see the entire list of hoppers on Rachel's Blog. Let's get started.

Today I am showcasing -- use what you have. Lately it seems that my stock pile of paper packets is growing, so my challenge for January, grab a bag each week and complete all the projects possible. Whatever is left will be put in my 'ready for a new home' pile.

This will be the third week of my plan -- it is working quite well.

I am showcasing last week's layout from the paper packet I had in one of my stash of grab bags. There it was, a layout cutout and ready to complete and yet it still sat undone, how sad.


The paper packet is Sweetheart (retired) and I still had the coordinating My Stickease and the Sweetheart Epoxy Stickers embellishments.

One of the reasons I love Close To My Heart products is the ease of coordination. My Reflections paper packets always have coordinating embellishments. Makes it easy to create just the right layout without hours of searching for coordinating products.

And now this layout is complete and ready for some photos, just in time for Valentine's Day.

Now hop on over to Michelle West's Blog for more ideas of using up your stash.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. Makes me wish I had sweetheart still laying around. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. great looking layout pattern- is it a CTMH one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy, yes it is from the Magic how-to book, Spellbound. Thank you for asking

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, Shirley