Wednesday, August 31, 2011

September Stamp of the Month - Limited Edition (S1109)

It's September and that means a new Stamp of the Month, and a great new blog hop -- there are so many talented Close To My Heart consultants ready to share their beautiful creations. If you have come from Kami's blog, you are on the right track.



Limited Edition is so fun and full of vintage style images. There is a little touch of back to school and I see invitations, teacher gifts, movie layouts, and so much more. The tag image will work great for upcoming Christmas season or for any birthday you have coming up.


My card uses the invitation flair, Typeset (my scrapbook kit paper packet for September) and the new Milestone embellishments.

I hope you enjoyed my card (would love to hear, please leave a comment).

Now hop on over to Lisa's blog.

10 comments:

  1. Great card...love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I like the pocket with the tags tucked into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! An interactive card is always a hit - nice way to include the different elements in one card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the pocket and adore Typeset with the milestone embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, Shirley