Thursday, September 30, 2010

CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Share the Magic (D1443)

Oh my it is the beginning of a new month and a wonderful new Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog hop.  If you are here from Haley's blog you are on the right track and your next hopper is Dawn - BUT wait and check out my sparkly creation!

Share the Magic (D1443) stamp set has 12 images great for Christmas, birthdays, babies, and more. 
I stamped the reindeer, Christmas tree, packages and highlighted with the Cranberry marker key sections of the stamped images (nose on the reindeer, ornaments on tree, and bows on boxes).  Next I took the bonding memories pen and added to the Cranberry highlights of the images.  Place the items in a baggie filled with Prisma glitter, gently shake and carefully remove, shaking excess glitter off image. 
I stamped the 'Sharing the Magic' sentiment and added Prisma glitter to the dots.  Add a few brads and a little ribbon and you have a great Christmas card, ready for that special someone on your list.
Please lete me know what you think and then hop over to see Dawn's creation.  Thank you for visiting.

9 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, Shirley