Monday, November 30, 2009

December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

My first Stamp of the Month blog hop -- I am so excited.

December's stamp of the month, Notice the Details (D1378), is so cool and business oriented. Being an organizational type, I love paper clips, binder clips, lists, etc.

Wouldn't this stamp set make a great first day of school or work layout embellishment. Please enjoy my card and hop on to the next blog. This is a round robin hop, so jump on anywhere and keep moving.

The card is created using Sweet Home level 2 paper packet, buttercup cardstock, black ink (for that business look), our new eyelets which work well with our new silent setter, and the Originals how to book design 'Overview'.

To make the torn paper (blue section) look more realistic, I cut out the edge and roughed it up a little.

Edge distressing and torn paper are great for a masculine style card -- still had to add a few hearts.

Next blogger on the list is Jena. Enjoy your hop and please let me know what you think by leaving a comment.

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, Shirley